"I looked at my hand and my little finger was gone – the bone was sticking out. It’s the weirdest feeling; one second you’re fine and your little finger is there, and the next second it’s gone. It shoves reality up your backside. I was in so much pain and shock that the first thing that hit my head was the beat and the bass. The bass was hard, so I just ripped off my top, wrapped it around my finger and tied it up as tight as I could and skanked it out for half an hour. My mentality was, ‘I’ve only been here for an hour, I’ve paid £10 for this night, I’ve lost my little finger – am I seriously going to go? Nah, I’m going to skank until I can’t skank any more.’ After that, my mate dragged me down to the paramedics."
Friends later told him that a “bunch of stoners found [his] little finger and were playing catch with it.”
now THAT’S what i call a party
How to make a Terrarium in 4 steps …
The size of your container will affect the amount of materials you will need and use:
1. The first layer is rocks, which you can purchase at pet, garden or craft stores. Add enough to the bottom for adequate drainage.
2. The next layer is activated charcoal, which you can get at pet or garden stores (it is used in fish tanks). Add a thin layer over the rocks.
3. Depending on the depth of your container, you will next add soil. Leave enough room for your plant’s roots.
4. Next is your plant(s). Make sure they are not touching the glass as it will make them brown. One of the trickiest things is finding the right sized and shaped plants. If it won’t hurt the plant, you can divide it and use only a section because it needs room to grow.
5. If your container is going to be closed, you can add moss around the sides of the plant. Open containers with succulents or cacti should be carefully filled in with pebbles on top.
If you’d like to see one made, watch this Martha Stewart video . It’s a good thing.
via The Notepasser.